Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, October 11, 2013

Follow Up On Recent Blog Posts


I received some feed-back on recent posts, and I also found more information when I reviewed some old copies of the Crown, Imperial's monthly employee bulletin.

Here is a full-page picture article on the little boy (actually Craig Brooks, not Calvin Rozelle) from the December 1955 issue.  I haven't found negatives for the other photos, but I'm confident I will eventually.

 
The next photo & caption comes from the January 1954 issue.  We now have the names of the children visiting the main gate of the refinery.

 
I found this short article on the railcar fire in an issue published in December 1954.

 
Finally, the following short article from June 1955 describes the opening services at Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Mayfield Park.