Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

More People Of Old Sugar Land


Who knew the '64 Dulles Band had a bass fiddle? (Thanks Linda Hagler Mosk, DHS '68 for this image.)

This is an undated photo of employees at Visco, later known as Nalco.  Jean McCord Babineaux (SLHS '47) thinks it was taken in the late '30s.  L-to-R: Benny Kinard, ? Koch, Kirk Kirkpatrick, Don Wilson, ?, and John McCord (Jean's father).  (Thank you Mrs. Babineaux.)

These following images come from the 1961/62 Viking Log, which was the Sugar Land Junior High yearbook.  My thanks to Rick Kirkpatrick (DHS '67) for letting me scan his copy.






Technically speaking, he's not an old Sugar Lander, but we'll break the rule for a neighbor.  I think this comes from the spring of 1970.


My thanks to the Helmcamp family for these images.  I think they show members of Dulles High's Class of 1970.  I think I see Pam Tise, Sheryl Gary, Waylon Gandy, Gary Buis, and Shannon Frierson.  Can anyone peg ids in these photos?