Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, April 16, 2017

More People of Old Sugar Land

My brother recently sent me info identifying people in old photos we've collected. (I've posted a few before without the ids.) included a few of them at the beginning of the photo album accessed by the link below. 

You'll also see some photos Roy Lemke has  posted on Facebook. (Roy was adopted by his uncle Roy Lemke when his family was killed in an auto accident in the late 1950s.) The Lemke family lived on Imperial Boulevard and have a large number of old photos. I've 'borrowed' just a few for posting here.

Finally, lots of people celebrated 'Siblings Day' on Facebook last week. I've included a selection of what I saw. Thanks to everyone for sharing their photos.

Click the image below to access the photo album.

First Baptist Church Choir