Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Old Stuff


My thanks go to Richard Bunting (DHS '67) for sending me an email message with these images.  I can honestly say I remember all of this old stuff, except item #4.  I'm not sure what that thing is.  It wasn't part of my childhood.

We had a Veg-o-Matic, which I took to Mrs. Frierson's English class when I was in the 8th grade.  If done in an elementary school setting, you'd call it 'show and tell.'  We were too sophisticated for that, so Mrs. Frierson told us it was a chance to polish our presentational skills.  My presentation went well ("it slices, it dices") until I cut my finger, and Mrs. Frierson made me wind it up quickly so I could go to the nurse's office.

Click on the image below to view the album.