Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gloria Laperouse Krehmeier's Birthday Party, late 1930s


Here's a great picture from the Laperouse-Krehmeier family archive. It's annotated as follows:


Top: Bert Deering, Wynell Laperouse, Kenneth Scarborough, Marjorie Wappler, Walterene Stephenson, Bertha Lee Blair, Carlos Boehm. Middle: Colleen Hall, Marjorie Haverland, Monte Ruth Hayes, Mayme Rachuig (my aunt), Betty Sue Douglas, Jean McCord, Sally Rachuig (my mother), Dorothy Topalanek, Alois Muehr. Bottom: Marilyn Bourg, Joe Boehm, Dorothy Boyer, Caroline McCown, Gloria Laperouse [Krehmeier], Patsy Royer, Ester Lee Vavrecka, Ray Louis Boehm.

2 comments:

  1. Wynell is my grandmother and Gloria is my great aunt. I'm not sure my relation to marjerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, Marjerie (I hope I've spelled her name properly) is your grandfather Walter's younger sister. I think she was in your Aunt Gloria's class at Sugar Land High School. She may have been in the class behind her.

    ReplyDelete