Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 31, 2016

Dulles High School News

Congratulations to Dulles High School's Class of '66, who celebrated their 50th anniversary last weekend. I hear they had a great time seeing old classmates and friends. I enjoyed seeing several of them during their planning meetings and hope to see them again soon.

Click the image below to see a selection of photos from their big night.
    
   
Congrats to the Class of '71 who also celebrated a big anniversary - their 45th! (I remember when they were kiddies.) Click the image below for a few pix from their blow out.
 

  
I recently reconnected with one of my classmates, Orval Scott (DHS '68). He had two photos that I want to post here.

The first shows Orval and his wife, possibly on their wedding day. I recognize Orval's parents in the background. 
 
 Mr. & Mrs. Orval Scott
 
The next shows our 8th grade football team at Sugar Land Junior high in the fall of 1963.  Great stuff.
 
 SLJH 8th grade football team, 1963.