Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, April 23, 2012

History in the Making at Constellation Field in Sugar Land


Many thanks to my sister-in-law and brother for inviting me to the gala opening of Constellation Park, home of the Sugar Land Skeeters. I am very impressed with the ball park, and the fundraising gala was a big success, as you'll see in the article on the Skeeter's Web site.  My only regret is that I didn't meet Bob Aspromonte, who was in the audience that night.


The first game played in the park was Dulles vs Clements on Saturday, April 21st.  (I never heard the score until now, but I've just received 'late breaking news' from Pat Pollicoff.  The final score was Clements 9 - Dulles 2.)  I've cribbed these photos from Tommy Laird who attended the game and posted them on Facebook.