Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, December 22, 2014

More People of Old Sugar Land


I have a couple of sad news items to report.  First, Reagan Meredith Walters, daughter of Marilyn Milam Rawson (SLHS '59), died in a motorcycle accident recently.  Click here to view an obituary.

Many of you may already know that Majorie Bidwell Rozelle died last week.  Click here to view an obituary.
 
 
My sincerest sympathy to the Rawson-Walters family and the extended Rozelle family.

I found this article on a native son, Wayne Gandy (DHS '69), and his family of football coaches.  They have quite a collective career, as you'll read in this article.  Congratulations to Wayne, Cindy and their boys.

My aunt, Mayme Rachuig Haus (SLHS '48) on her first Thanksgiving in 1930.

I think this is Clifford White with her 4th grade class in 1949.  I think that's Pam Helmcamp Clark 2nd from the left.
Bob Bass and Janice Jenkins Girard (DHS '68) as toddlers.  Bob is my cousin and is married to Scotty Hightower (DHS '66).