Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, December 22, 2014

Dulles Junior High and Dulles Senior High Photos


I should have asked Bill Fisher (DHS '71) if I could borrow these Facebook photos, but he's let me share some of his items before, so I took the liberty of showing these.  I'll thank him in advance for them.

The 1966 Dulles Junior High 8th grade football team when Class of 1971 were 8th graders.

The 1966 Dulles Junior High Choir when the Class of '71 were 8th graders. 
"Hands Across The Waters" (one-act play) with Bill Fisher, Jeanie Morse Fisher, Mary Louise Ruffeno, Reagan Davis, Dolores Durdin Brooks, Bill Suhr, and Craig Brooks.

"Hands Across The Waters" (one-act play) with Bill Fisher, Jeanie Morse Fisher, Mary Louise Ruffeno, Reagan Davis, Dolores Durdin Brooks, Bill Suhr, and Craig Brooks.

My thanks to Linda Cruse Wilson for the next photo, also borrowed from Facebook.

The Viking Shield staff (1963/4): Connie Quinton Nugent, Becky Cutia, Linda Cruse Wilson, Patsy Keller Friend, and Ann Long.

My thanks to Janice Jenkins Girard (DHS '68) for this photo.

Ray Valdez (DHS '68) and Janice Jenkins Girard (DHS '68) before the Dulles Prom in 1968.

My thanks go to Linda Hagler Mosk (DHS '68) for the following article about the Dulles Band finishing in 3rd place at the 1964 Bluebonnet Bowl Band Contest.

A 1964 newspaper article about the Dulles Band.