Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sadie Lorfing IS 100 Years Old!


I want to thank Roger Howard (DHS '63) for notifying me about this big event.  Sadie Lorfing, mother of Faye Lorfing Booth (DHS '63), was 100-years old in June.  Congratulations, Mrs. Lorfing!

Mrs. Lorfing's son Carlton is a graduate of Missouri City High School.  (I'm not sure which year.)  Her husband Fritz Lorfing was the foreman at Frost Ranch for many years.

Mrs. Lorfing worked in the cafeteria at Missouri City's school for many years.  I'm not sure whether MC had just one cafeteria, like Sugar Land did in the old days, or if they had separate cafeterias for their high school and elementary school.  Regardless, I wanted to find a picture of her during those days, but I'm sorry to say I couldn't find one.  Here are two good ones from the celebration.  That's her daughter Faye also in the second picture.