Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dulles High School's Class of 1968 Graduation


My thanks to classmate, Linda Hagler Mosk (DHS '68), for letting me scan these items.  (I think I saved my copies, but I'd have to dig through a lot of stuff to find them.)  The Class of '68 is celebrating its 45th anniversary this year, so I thought I'd post this ancient relic.


The program lists Dr. Robert B. Howsam as the principal speaker, but I can't remember anything about him.  In fact, I remember few details about that night except we had torrential rainstorms through the day, so the ceremony was in the Dulles Junior High gym.  I also remember that my mother was sick and couldn't attend.

Anyway, Dr. Howsam was Dean of U of H's College of Education.  Here's the best reference I could find on the Internet. 

"Dulles High we pledge to you/ We'll be loyal, we'll be true ...."