Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, August 26, 2018

News & Updates

I regret I have several items of sad news to relay since I haven't posted to this blog for a couple of months. My first item is to say Mark Farrell, son of Verna and J. T. Farrell, passed away in recent months.  (I have not found an obituary.)

Reba Hall Nicosia (SLHS '43) died on July 30, 2018. Here is an obituary. (Thank you Betty Lubojasky for notifying me.)  

My classmate, Penny Morton Springer, died on August 15, 2018. (My thanks go to Louise Nichols Gau for notifying me.) Here is an obituary

Penny Morton Springer ('68 Viking)

I want to thank Pam Helmcamp Clark (DHS '60) for notifying me that Joe Rychlik passed away. Click here to view his obituary.

Many of you may have heard that William H. Louviere, Jr. passed away a few days ago. I don't have an obituary, but Marsha Krause Smith notified me that his service will be on Friday, August 31st, at 11:00 am at St. Theresa Church. (Thanks, Marsha.)

Bill Louviere, Jr.

Bill Louviere with son Buck.

My sincerest condolences to the Farrells, Halls/Nicosias, Springers, Rychliks, and Louvieres for the loss of their loved ones.