Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dulles Junior High School Cheerleaders, 1971/72


Here's a photo I got from Dot. It shows Dugan with a group of Sugar Land Middle School cheerleaders. I don't know the exact year. I can't identify any of the girls, but I think it was taken in the mid-to-late 1970s, and I have to believe the girl on Dugan's right is a Babineaux.

(Update) I got some good info from Mark Schumann. He was in the 8th grade when this photo was taken and could identify the year and some of the girls. He corrected me on the school name - it was Dulles Junior High at that time. I can never keep all that straight. I'll post more as we learn who the girls are. Thanks to Mark.

Here are names I've received so far: (back row left-to-right) Rachel Butts, Susie Little, Dugan Hightower, unidentified, Sylvia Villaloboz, Velasco Jenkins. (front row) Gina Vaccaro, Mary Casarez, Dee Ann Scott, Kaye Krc, Debbie Biggerstaff.